1.Distribute 5 or 6 cards to each player. 6 cards each for 2 players and 5 cards for 3 or more players.
2. The crib belongs to the person distributing the cards.
3. Each player contribute 1 or 2 cards to the crib. 2 cards each for 2 players and 1 card each for 3 or more players.
4. The opponent cut the cards to reveal the top card or starter.
5. Players will have 4 cards in hand.
6. Players play in turn and add card points as they go along.
7. The first player to reach 12 points score 2 points.
8. The next player to reach 28 points score 2 points.
9. if players do not have lower number cards to reach 28 points they pass
And the game restart from zero.
11. The opponent score a point if the player passes a round.
12. when all cards are played the person with the crib count his score for played cards and the crib.
13. Points are scored for card combinations that add up to 12, and for pairs, triplets, quadruples, runs and flushes.
14. The opponent also count his scores after that.
15. The starter card is used in counting scores.